Elastoplast Fabric Assorted Plasters 40s Pack of 2Elastoplast Fabric Assorted Plasters 40s Pack of 2
Elastoplast fabric plasters. For covering and protection of minor, everyday wounds such as scratches, cuts and grazes.
- Extra flexible and breathable
- Strong adhesion
- Protects and cushions the wound
- Ideal for joints
- Textile plaster
Elastoplast Paw Patrol Plaster 20s Pack of 2Elastoplast Paw Patrol Plaster 20s Pack of 2
PAW Patrol plasters will help your little ones get back to having fun in record time! With 20 designs to choose from, they’ll love picking their favourite pups from the series.
Elastoplast Waterproof 20s + 10 Free Pack of 2Elastoplast Waterproof 20s + 10 Free Pack of 2
Treat everyday cuts and grazes with Elastoplast Waterproof Plasters. Cushioned and water-resistant, they are designed to last and keep your wound protected.
- Water-resistant plasters
- Covers and protects minor wounds including scratches, cuts and grazes
- Strong hold
- Breathable design
WBM Health Blister Plasters 5s Pack of 2WBM Health Blister Plasters 5s Pack of 2
Blister Plasters are ideal to use at the first sign of rubbing to prevent blisters from forming or can be used on existing blisters to relieve pain and promote healing.
- Breathable waterproof backing
- Protects blisters from dirt and germs
- Helps prevent infection
- Hydrocolloid pad creates ideal conditions for the skin to heal
WBM Health Fabric Plasters 100s Pack of 3WBM Health Fabric Plasters 100s Pack of 3
Fabric Plasters that provide durable protection from dirt and germs. The breathable design aids healing of wounds such as cuts and grazes.
- Low allergy
- Latex free adhesive
- Kind to skin
WBM Health Washproof Plasters 100Ps Pack of 3WBM Health Washproof Plasters 100Ps Pack of 3
Washproof plasters provide water resistant protection from dirt and germs and are breathable to aid healing. These plasters use a low allergy, latex free adhesive and are kind to skin.
- Always wash hands before and after treating a wound
- Gently clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin
- Remove the plaster from the wrapper
- Remove the paper wings.
- Apply the plaster centrally over the wound and press down the edges firmly.
- Replace as necessary with a fresh plaster at least daily